My MISSION Support can help you understand health insurance coverage and answer billing and coding questions. Program Specialists offer personalized assistance to make access to MONJUVI simple and streamlined and provide compassionate assistance and resources for patients and caregivers.
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you navigate your insurance coverage.
Will my health insurance cover MONJUVI?
If you are unsure whether your insurance covers the cost of MONJUVI, a Program Specialist can work with you to determine:
- If your treatment is covered
- How much of the cost you will be responsible for
- Whether a pre-approval for coverage is needed
What if my health insurance denies coverage?
Your treatment with MONJUVI may not be covered by your insurance. If this happens, a Program Specialist will:
- Research the reason you were denied coverage and assist in appealing the decision
- Work with your healthcare team to submit an appeal for coverage on your behalf
- Follow up with your insurance company until a final decision is made
If coverage is still denied after you submit an appeal, you may be eligible for financial assistance through My MISSION Support.
What if I do not have insurance or cannot cover the full cost of treatment?
You may need help paying for treatment with MONJUVI even if you have insurance coverage. My MISSION Support can help eligible patients receive financial assistance through the My MISSION Support Copay Assistance Program, the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program, and independent third-party foundations.
For questions about the My Mission Support program, please reach out to our call center
855-421-6172 Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET