A robust suite of financial assistance options for eligible patients
My MISSION Support aims to make treatment with MONJUVI (tafasitamab-cxix) affordable. The program offers financial assistance to patients who are eligible, including people with and without insurance.
To find out more, call 855-421-6172, Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET, for personalized support from a My MISSION Support Program Specialist.
Copay Assistance Program
If you have commercial health insurance and are still unable to cover the cost of MONJUVI, you may be able to receive assistance through the My MISSION Support Copay/Coinsurance Assistance Program.
If eligible, you may pay as little as $0 for MONJUVI.
My MISSION Support provides assistance of up to $25,000 per calendar year to help with your out-of-pocket costs for MONJUVI.
To be eligible for My MISSION Support Copay Assistance, you must:
- Have commercial insurance
- Not have Medicare, Medicaid, or other government insurance
- Meet certain guidelines, which are listed in the Terms and Conditions for the My MISSION Support Copay Program
To enroll in the My MISSION Support Copay Program, please complete the following sections of the My MISSION Support Enrollment Form and give it to your physician:
- Sections 1 through 4 regarding copay support and patient and insurance specific information
- Sections 5 and 7 regarding physician information and signature
- Sections 9 and 10 regarding patient signature and consent
Download the enrollment form and give it to your physician.
Patient Assistance Program
We are committed to improving the lives of patients and caregivers, giving back to the communities in which we live and work, and providing compassion and resources to people in crisis. Through the My MISSION Support Patient Assistance Program, it is possible to obtain treatment at no cost.
To qualify, patients must meet certain criteria. Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis through a combination of the following:
- Income: Patient's income is less than approximately $88,000 for an individual or $180,000 for a family of 4
- Patient has a US address
- Insurance status
- No insurance at all, or
- Patient copay responsibility through their insurer presents a financial hardship
Independent Support Organizations
If you have coverage for MONJUVI through Medicare (either through Medicare Advantage or traditional Medicare), Medicaid, or other government-sponsored insurance, you may be eligible for support through independent third-party foundations.
We can provide you with contact information for independent third-party organizations* that may be able to assist you with the following:
- Insurance Premiums
- Treatment-related costs, such as transportation, home care and child care
For more information, call My MISSION Support at 855-421-6172.
*Eligibility requirements are determined solely by the independent foundation and assistance availability will vary by organization.