You May Have Questions About How Your Health Plan May Cover Your MONJUVI® (tafasitamab-cxix) Treatment
Below are some frequently asked questions to help you navigate your insurance coverage.
Will my health insurance cover MONJUVI?
- If your treatment is covered
- How much of the cost you will be responsible for
- Whether a pre-approval for coverage is needed
What if my health insurance denies coverage?
In the event of a claim denial, a My MISSION Support Program Specialist will:
- Research the denial reason and assist in the appeals process
- Provide appropriate support to your healthcare provider in his or her submission of an appeal for coverage on your behalf
- Follow up with your insurance plan until a final decision is made
- If coverage is still denied, you may be eligible for other assistance through My MISSION Support
What if I do not have insurance or cannot cover the full cost of treatment?
If you need further information or help paying for MONJUVI (with or without insurance coverage), MorphoSys may be able to help.
Through the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program, it may be possible to obtain your prescribed MorphoSys treatment at no cost.
To qualify, you must meet certain financial criteria.
To find out more, call your My MISSION Support Program Specialist at 855‑421‑6172,
Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM ET.