Not actual patients or healthcare providers.
A Robust Suite of Financial Assistance Options for Eligible Patients
The My MISSION Support Program cares about making sure eligible patients get the help they need to start treatment.
Whether a patient is uninsured or has challenges with out-of-pocket costs through their insurance plan, My MISSION Support has a variety of programs that may be able to assist.
To find out more, call 855-421-6172, Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET, for personalized support from a My MISSION Support Program Specialist.
Independent Support Organizations
Patients with coverage for MONJUVI® (tafasitamab-cxix) through Medicare (either through Medicare Advantage or traditional Medicare), Medicaid, or other government-sponsored insurance may be eligible for support through independent third-party foundations.
We can provide you with contact information for independent third-party organizations* that may be able to assist your patients with the following:
- Insurance Premiums
- Treatment-related costs, such as transportation, home care and child care
*Eligibility requirements are determined solely by the independent foundation and assistance availability will vary by organization.
Copay Assistance Program
Commercially insured patients taking MONJUVI may be able to receive assistance through the My MISSION Support Copay/Coinsurance Assistance Program.
If eligible, patients may pay as little as $0 for MONJUVI.
My MISSION Support provides assistance up to $25,000 per calendar year to help with your out-of-pocket costs for MONJUVI.
In order to be eligible for My MISSION Support Copay Assistance, patients:
- Must have commercial insurance
- Must not have Medicare, Medicaid, or other government insurance
- Must meet certain guidelines set forth in the Terms and Conditions for the My MISSION Support Copay Program
To enroll in the My MISSION Support Copay Program, please complete the following sections of the My MISSION Support Enrollment Form:
- Sections 1 Through 4 Regarding Copay Support and Patient and Insurance Specific Information
- Sections 5 and 7 Regarding Physician Information and Signature
- Sections 9 and 10 Regarding Patient Signature and Consent
MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program
Through the MorphoSys Foundation Patient Assistance Program, it is possible to obtain treatment at no cost.
To qualify, patients must meet certain financial criteria. Eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis through a combination of the following criteria:
- Income: Patient's income is less than approximately $82,000 for an individual or $170,000 for a family of 4 (based on 2020 Federal Poverty Limits)
- Patient has a US address
- Insurance status
- No insurance at all, or
- Patient copay responsibility through their insurer presents a financial hardship
If your income or insurance coverage has been impacted by COVID-19, these circumstances will be considered as we determine your eligibility.